We are a well-established Nanny and Babysitting Agency in central London looking to recruit enthusiastic and self-motivated nannies experienced to look after children of all ages. Our clients regularly look for temporary and permanent nannies both in part and full-time basis. We are looking for excellent nannies that can meet our client’s every childcare needs.
Salary: Excellent hourly rates.
Hours of Work: Working hours vary depending on the nanny positions available.
Qualifications and Key Requirements
- Holding a First Aid certificate.
- Understanding of Safeguarding.
- A minimum of two years childcare experience.
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English language.
- Enhanced DBS.
- A minimum of two written and verbal references.
- Multiple languages spoken is an advantage.
- Childcare qualifications are desirable.
Purpose of role
- To ensure a high standard of care for all families.
- To ensure the children and families’ individual needs are met.
- To follow all safeguarding and health and safety procedures.
- To ensure effective communication with the parents at all time.
This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and a Disclosure and Barring Enhanced Disclosure will be undertaken on successful applicants before an appointment is confirmed. This role is strictly subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS and references obtained prior to commencement of employment.