Terms and Conditions
This agreement sets out the terms of our mutual contractual arrangements in connection with the provision of babysitting services.
Dream Nannies Limited, which shall be referred to as the “Babysitting Agency” in this Agreement agrees to use its reasonable efforts to provide babysitting services to you for your child/ren on the terms and conditions set out below.
You agree to:
- Co-operate with us and provide to us and to the appointed babysitter such information as we may reasonable require about your child/ren concerning:
- Any known medical condition, health problems, allergy or diagnosed dietary requirements.
- Any prescribed medication that the babysitter has to administer to the child.
- Any newborn child/ren in the family.
- Provide your contact details to the Babysitting Agency and to the appointed babysitter working with your child/ren.
- Ensure that these details are (a) accurate (b) kept up to date, by promptly informing us whenever they change.
- The Babysitting Agency Office is open 7 days a week 7am-10pm,email or call.
- Bookings can be made online ,through our office by telephone 07703678028 or by email at email@example.com . Babysitters can be found at short notice but it’s preferable to have as much notice as possible to ensure we find the right person for your needs.
- Although the Babysitting Agency will endeavour to fill in all babysitting requests we cannot guarantee a babysitter if bookings are placed with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- The Babysitting Agency will always aim to confirm babysitting bookings on the day in which they have been placed; however it can take up to 48 hours to confirm a booking.
- Although the Babysitting Agency will do its utmost to keep continuity between babysitters and families we cannot guarantee you will have the same Babysitter.
- Please ensure you provide a meal for your Babysitter if the booking exceeds 5 hours.
- Please ensure that you leave at least two contact numbers with your Babysitter.
- For bookings finishing at 11pm and thereafter, or in cases in which there is no reasonable public transport, arrangements will need to be made and paid for the Babysitter to go home. The maximum taxi allowance is £30. In the interest of safety if a black cab is unavailable, a mini cab should be ordered through a reputable company.
- Babysitter’s rates are payable directly to the Babysitter at the end of the assignment. Babysitter’s hourly rate is detailed on the Fee Structure Sheet
- There is always a minimum of 4 hours charge per booking to be paid to the Babysitter at the end of the assignment.
- If you cancel a booking with less than 24 hours’ notice (48 hours for Bank and Public Holidays) the minimum of 4 hours charge and booking fee will apply.
General Terms and Conditions
- Babysitting Agency’s fees and Babysitter’s rates are revised annually. One month notice will be given of any changes.
- Special fees will be issued for public bank holidays and Christmas and New Year festivities.
Registering and using Dream Nannies Babysitting Service
- No registration fee is payable to the Babysitting Agency.
- A booking fee is payable to the Babysitting Agency for each day a booking has been placed. Please refer to Fee Structure Sheet for detailed information.
- A late booking fee will be applicable for each booking placed with less than 24 hours’ notice. Please check Fee Structure Sheet for detailed information. This fee will be added to your booking fee.
Non payment of fees
- In the event of any fees due not being paid within fourteen days of becoming due the Babysitting Agency may terminate the supply of services until the fees are paid in full and the Babysitting Agency is also satisfied that the future fees will be paid when requested.
Suspension of services
- The babysitting services may be suspended in circumstances or as a result of events that are beyond our control :
- Civil unrest, act of terrorism, severe weather conditions, road closures, transport strikes.
In these circumstances you will not be charged for any fees and the Babysitting Agency will not be liable for any expenses you incur due to cancellation of booking.
N.B. The above lists of circumstances are not exhaustive.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- We may change these terms and conditions where such change arises from changes in legislation and regulation affecting us.
- We may also make other changes in any terms and conditions but we will give you written notice of our intention to do so.
- Our brochure, promotional material and website describe the broad principles on which the Babysitting Agency is presently run and gives an indication of our ethos. Although believed to be correct at the time of printing, the brochure and other promotional materials do not form part of any agreement between the parents and the Babysitting Agency.
Assignments and Rights of Third Parties
- The contract is personal to you. You shall not, without our written consent, transfer the benefit of it to anyone else. A person who is not a party shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The contract and any dispute or claim arising out of it or in connection with it or its subject matter or information (including non-contractual disputes and claims), shall be governed by the law of England. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.
- Other than specific policies documents issued by the Babysitting Agency from time to time and the Fees Structure Documents referred to in this agreement and promulgated elsewhere these Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and the Babysitting Agency.